Learning Management System
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, and reporting of training programs, e-learning programs, and training content.
Our LMS does the following:
- centralize and automate administration
- use self-service and self-guided services
- assemble and deliver learning content rapidly
- consolidate training initiatives on a scalable web-based platform
- support portability and standards
- personalize content and enable knowledge reuse.
Supplier Orientation’s corporate training LMS is used to automate record-keeping and employee registration. Student self-service, training workflow, on-line assessment, and training resource management, are huge advantages to our Learning Management System.
Our LMS is web-based to facilitate access to learning content and administration, and can be used for compliance training.